We always need help to prepare and serve meals, send newsletters and other mailings, keep an eye on the check-in computer, organize and lead activities; and to serve on committees like fund development, programming or facilities. As the saying goes, many hands make light work. Several of our volunteers are seniors helping other seniors. Volunteers are utilized in many ways:
- Daily Operations: food prep, computer sign in, food service, lunch clean up, and activity facilitation.
- Fundraising Event Volunteers: for Spaghetti Dinner, BINGO, Scrapbooking Event, Pancake Breakfast,
- Center Event Volunteers: for Mother’s and Father’s Days, Oktoberfest, Holiday and Birthday Socials.
- Committee Volunteers: we have several committees including Governance, Fund Development, Facilities, and Finance. This is a great way to see if you would like to participate as a board member.
- Board Members: volunteers that steer the direction of the Center.
- Corporate Volunteers: help us with big tasks like decorating for the holidays, pruning and mulching the landscape, updating the building and more.
If you’re interested in donating your time to help please contact our Program Coordinator, Christine McManus at email@example.com.
Below is the link to the form you will need to complete in order to volunteer with PASC.